Sunday

Write a poem! Creating poetry is another way toward gaining Inner Peace. Expand creativity by placing your thoughts & feelings on paper.

You CAN write poetry. Just invest 30 minutes here and there to placing your precious thoughts down on paper then compose your poem. What an uplifting experience you too will have.

Here is one of my poems written on a lazy hazy hot summer day. Poetry in motion! Nature is ever changing as are our daily lives. Every new day is an opportunity for us to fulfill our dreams......and to live well.

I dropped a leaf
upon the brook
to watch it ripple by.

The path it took
I did not see
for I had closed my eyes.

As it began
to round the bend
my heart did skip a beat.

Though blind was I
the loss I felt
and for it I did weep.


A poem by Carolyn Hietala and more are here: http://natureartpoetry.blogspot.com/

(copyright held and retained by Carolyn Hietala and cannot be used without my written permission)

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites